Local Area Co-ordination for adults in Fife
- In September 2015, Fife Forum together with the Health & Social Care Partnership introduced 3 new Local Area Co-ordinators
- The geographical area has been divided into 3 regional areas with 1 LAC responsible for each area
- Dunfermline & West Fife – incorporates West Fife Villages, Kincardine, Kelty and Dunfermline. LAC Deanne Ross
- Glenrothes & North East Fife – incorporates Kinglassie, Glenrothes, East Neuk, Tay Coast and the North East including Cupar & St Andrews. LAC Mary Moncrieff
- Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth – incorporates Burntisland, Kirkcaldy, Wemyss Villages, Kennoway, Leven, Upper & Lower Largo. LAC - Vacant.
We believe people should be encouraged and supported to:
- Remain active and connected to their communities
- Retain their independence for as long as possible
- Continue contributing to their community and are valued equally by it
To support this we will work with people, their families and carers, service providers and communities in an innovative and personalised manner with the aim to empowering individuals to overcome the challenges of identifying services and resources which support them to live as independently as possible within their communities.
Further information and contact details can be found in the attached leaflet.
> LAC Client Info Leaflet